Project Accountant Job Announcement:
Are you analytical and enjoy working on tasks that are done in an orderly and systematic way? Do you have a strong drive to master and complete assignments? Do you consider yourself to be organized, accurate, detailed and task oriented?
Associated Building Specialties, a leader in Division 10 Commercial Construction, is looking for an entry-level Project Accountant. This is a newly created role in our organization and will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting on all project transactions. The Project Accountant role will manage project expenses, ensure accurate billings are issued to the customer, manage project collections, and complete project financial analysis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process project accounts payable, including tracking expenditures
- Manage credit card and expense report entry
- Submit timely and accurate customer billings based on the project specific date for approval
- AR lien waiver process & specific project documentation
- Manage outbound collection inquiries
- Become familiar with specific financial aspects of each project contract
- Maintain any project specific programs such as; certified payrolls, OCIP/CCIP reporting, supplier waivers, etc.
- Project financial analysis of budget, cost, profitability etc.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management and Efficiency
- Organization Skills
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Strong Team Work Ethic
- Ability to jump between multiple tasks
- Attention to Detail
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or Equivalent experience in accounting
- Two years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
Preferred Education and Experience
- Training or experience in accounting and CRM software is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- Project accountant or relevant experience
The hiring range for this position is $45,000 – $48,000/year
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.